"I believe service to the community is the highest form of citizenship."
Worcester Northern Registry of Deeds Kathleen Reynolds Daigneault Register
WORCESTER NORTHERN REGISTRY OF DEEDS
- Graduate of Providence College New England School of Law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and cornell University Trained Mediator.
- Eleven years practicing law in State and Federal courts.
- Sworn in to practice law in the United States Supreme court.
- Assistant City Solicitor, Leominster
- Chairwoman of the Leominster Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Represented disabled persons before the Social Security Administration.
- As Chairwoman, delivered Sky view Middle School on time and within budget.
- Elected to the Massachusetts Bar Association House of Delegates.
- Member of the North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce
- Leominster Credit Union Board of Directors.
- Board member, Sisters of the Presentation Health Care Center.
New website coming soon!
Contact Me for more information.
LEOMINSTER | FITCHBURG | LUNENBURG | ASHBURNHAM | WESTMINSTER
Endorsed by: Jennifer Flanagan, State Senator | Representative Stephen DiNatale | Representative Hank Naughton | Councilor at Large James Lanciani | Former State Senator Bob Antonioni
© Kathleen Reynolds Daigneault